At VISA CND we want you to achieve your dream of living in Canada, so here are some tips to help you avoid becoming a victim of immigration fraud:
Have you received immigration offers like these?
GUARANTEED VISAS AND JOBS IN CANADA! Guaranteed work permits! Free scholarships! High-paying jobs in Canada that require little or no experience! Free airfare and accommodation! Guaranteed employment! Guaranteed housing! SPECIAL PROGRAMS! Earn $$4,000 per month working as a hotel housekeeping staff!
In VISA CND we want you to achieve your dream of living in CanadaHere are some tips to help you avoid becoming a victim of a fraud. immigration fraud:
- 1- If the offer seems too good to be true, it is probably a fraud. Information you do need to consider: You do not need to hire an immigration representative to file a visa application or an application for Canadian citizenship.
- 2- Immigration representatives have no special connection with Canadian government officials and cannot guarantee that you will obtain an immigration visa. visa. Only authorized officials at embassies, high commissions, and consulates of Canada have the power to grant or deny a visa.
- 3- Do not give in to the temptation to use false documents because this will result in your application being rejected.
- 4- Beware of Internet scams and fake websites. Citizenship and Immigration Canada's (CIC) official website is www.cic.gc.ca . Forms and guides for all types of visas can be downloaded free of charge from the CIC website.
- 5- The cost of each procedure (processing fees) is the same in all of the offices of canadian visas from around the world. Processing fees expressed in local currency are calculated using official exchange rates and correspond to the amount in Canadian dollars. Canadian visa offices will never ask you to deposit money into an individual's bank account or send money through a private money transfer company.